In Africa, the leaves/vegetables used in making soups and delicacies go a long way to adding value, taste, flavour and even appetite. We have a range of the most popular leaves used in making everyday African cuisines. These leaves have been specially selected, prepared, dried and packaged for excellent preservation so you can enjoy.
- Dried Leaves add special characteristics to typical African cuisines
- Specially prepared and packaged
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SCENT LEAF OR USES OF SCENT LEAF
- It aids digestion. If you are the type of person that eats late at night, it is likely you will experience indigestion and bloating. Scent leave has immense health beneﬁts such as easy bowel evacuation and weight management.
- It can be used to treat stomach ache, diarrhoea, chronic dysentry and vomitin. The aqueos extracts of the scented leaf can be taken to relief ear ache and colon pains. The leaves decoction is used in treatment of mental illness.
- The leave can be used to treat oral infections. Say bye bye to smelly mouth as scent leave will kill all the bacteria in your mouth. and also prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
- It is used in the treatment of fungal infections, fever, cold and catarrh.Squeezed nchanwu leaves are applied on the skin for treating skin diseases and ringworm.
- Nchanwu oil can be used as food preservative due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
- Scent leaves can also be used for the prevention and treatment of malaria, catarrh, cough and fever.
- The aqueous extracts of the scented leaf can be taken to relieve ear ache and colon pains.
- The stick of this leaf is being used by some people as a local chewing stick.
- When left to dry and burnt, this leaves could serve as a mosquito repellent.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, oyingbo online market is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.