- Pepperpot Soup Mix
- For exciting recipes and for information on the other Caribbean products in our range.
- Facebook /gracesoups
- Twitter gracefoods
- Grace kitchen approved
- A Caribbean favourite
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No added MSG
- Pack size: 50g
Dried Noodles (Wheat Flour, Water) (51%), Fortified Wheatflour (Wheat Flour, Anti-Caking Agent: Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract Powder, Potato Starch, Onion Powder, Spinach Powder, Garlic Powder, Herbs (Parsley, Thyme), Dried Bell Peppers, Spices (Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Celery), Stabiliser: Guar Gum, Flavourings, Colour: Curcumin
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Use Grace Pepperpot Soup Mix to add body & flavour to your chicken, shrimp or beef soup, or to your steamed fish, chicken or rice dishes. Grace Pepperpot Soup Mix can also be enjoyed as a delicious broth without the need to add other ingredients.
- 1. Add contents of pouch to 500ml of cold water.
- 2. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Cover and let simmer for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g dry mix as sold|
|Energy||1367 kJ/323 kcal|
|Of which saturates||0.2g|
|Of which sugars||15g|
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, oyingbo online market is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.